Today, I'm going to go the easy way out and post some fun DIY projects to inspire you for the weekend.
- Neon toe shoes from Green Wedding Shoes. This looks so so easy! They remind me of these Kate Spade shoes
- Speaking of color blocking in a major way, check out these dip-dyed easter eggs that Courtney at Merriment Events did for Oh Joy!
- Laura from Beauty & The Beard posted a cute Neon Necklace tutorial using any old gaudy rhinestone jewelry. I can picture doing this for bracelets, headbands, and earrings. Fab!
- Enough with the Neon craze...here's something I planned to do last weekend but C ended up buying some at Costco. I will definitely do this at our next house! Build your own Garden Box!
- Here is an awesome project that will have a huge visual impact at your next chic soiree: Mason jar candle chandelier! Using wire hangers, twine, and a big 'ole wagon wheel (or any sturdy metal thingy)
- Last but not least, make your own chalkboard paint! I am definitely going to try this for our wedding decor...stay tuned for how I use it!
That's all the inspiration for now. Let me know if any of these projects inspire you or if you actually end up taking them on!