Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hi there!

This is not my very first blog post, as I have tried (and failed) to blog over the past few years. I finally decided to bite the bullet again and create this blog so my friends & family can check up on me and see how things are going in the Queen City.


This blog will hopefully be one part recipe inspiration, one part outfit of the day, one part wedding inspiration & planning, and 2 parts snark. I read a ton of blogs through Google Reader and really admire those who keep to it every day, some who even blog multiple times a day. I have a few good friends, Virginia Belle & Lara, that I follow religiously so I can keep up with their lives in DC & Charleston.

I always appreciate feedback and suggestions, so if there is anything you like or dislike about the blog, let me know!

Keepin' it real,

M

No comments: