Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bedazzler

OK, small rant. What in the WORLD is going on in the "fashion" industry at the moment? I was checking my e-mail this morning, and usually love reading Who What Wear. However, this image was the first thing I saw and got a little upset. How are bedazzled jorts cool? And I saw studded jean jackets and pants. WHAT?? Am I crazy to not want to buy into this new "trend"? 

I understand why neons are hot, and can tolerate floral jeans on other people. But it looks like the 90's are coming back with a vengeance! What are your thoughts?? Any crazy trends you can't get behind?

via



3 comments:

Halle said...

Thanks so much for the follow, gal! I followed back! You're blog looks super cute.

Leslie said...

I am so with you! I'm never terribly trendy, but I truly don't understand all these tacky and crazy trends. I'm having so many flashbacks and thinking to myself, "Fooled my once shame on you, fooled me twice, shame on me."

Kayleigh said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following my blog.
Love your blog too and of course Im following your blog too.
Love this tip,great post.