Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lilly goods from Rue La La

Yesterday, Rue La La had Lilly Pulitzer on sale. It seems like they are always tempting me! I broke down (again) and got 2 Callahan shorts and a white dress. I'm so excited for my items to get here!


These are the "Punch Pink", and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The Callahans fit really well, and the material is really comfortable. And for $25? What a steal!
 

 These are the Poplin Multi shorts. Love the patchwork design!

And this little beauty is the Shayna Eyelet White Empire dress. I've been on the lookout for the perfect white dress to wear to upcoming showers. This might even be my Rehearsal Dinner dress!


What did y'all score at the sale? Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That white dress is perfect for a bride-to-be! What great deals. :)

Megan @ Culinary Chops said...

Those all look so cute! Unfortunately, everyone up here loves the color black....