Monday, April 2, 2012

March Photo A Day Challenge

I can't believe how long it has taken me to focus since getting back from Charleston! I promise I will post a play-by-play of our girl's weekend in the Holy City soon...I am working on a lot of things for the auction I'm heading up that I need to take care of! For now, here is a glimpse of a photo challenge I took part in. Enjoy! Follow me on Instagram @Mariel09


{Day 1} Up: daffodils growing up, up, up! 
  
  {Day 2} Fruit: fresh citrus in a vintage bowl from Granny

  
{Day 3} Your neighborhood: parent's house for the weekend
  
{Day 4} Bedside: my favorite bedside companion
  
{Day 5} Smile: remembering my sister's wedding
   
{Day 6} 5PM: Bianca gets a bath
{Day 7} Something you wore
 
{Day 8} Window: driving to kickball. Go Grass Kickers!
 
{Day 9} Red: new favorite shirt from Old Navy
 
{Day 10} Loud: Bowser
 
{Day 11} Someone you talked to: Sage, Lavender, Thyme, & Oregano. Grow!
  
{Day 12} Fork: post-yoga snack
  
{Day 14} Clouds: view from C's office
  
{Day 15} Car: my lunch today
  
{Day 16 & 17} Sunglasses & Green: headed out for the night!
  
{Day 18} Corner: our new outdoor TV
  
{Day 19} Funny: 165 pounds of wedding favors I have no space for
  
{Day 20 & 21} Before/After & Delicious: my lunch
 
{Day 22} Kitchen sink: cleaning the coffee filter
{Day 23} Moon: Elvis Perkins in Dearland, one of my favorite bands. Cop out but it's going to rain so no real moon tonight
 
{Day 24} Animal: Bowser, king of the Koopas
{Day 25} Breakfast: Einstein's. Just like college
 
 {Day 26} Key: at my door
 
{Day 27} Your name: monogrammed Tervis
 
{Day 28} Trash: collecting food scraps for our compost
 
{Day 29} Feet: happy in the kitchen with my BFF
{Day 30} Toy: my Canon t2i
{Day 31} Where I relax: sitting outside in Charleston drinking coffee

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How very cool! I love the boxes of wedding favors the best. :)

Megan @ Culinary Chops said...

Mariel! I didn't realize you had a blog! I feel so badly for just now commenting...

I'm super impressed that you actually managed to take a photo every single day last month. I've attempted these month long blogging "events" (is that the right word???) before, and NEVER actually completed them. Kudos to you!