Thursday, May 3, 2012

April Photo A Day Challenge

Can you believe it's May already?! I sure can't! April absolutely flew by! I tried valiantly to take a picture every day for fat mum slim's Photo A Day April Instagram project, but I definitely skipped Day 7-14. Whoops! I was a liiiiitttle busy with the auction on those days, and I still have stuff to wrap up!

My goal in May is to do each one, even if it is a day late. If you want, follow me on Instagram: mariel09. Hope you play along this month!

  
{Day 1 & 2} Reflection & Color: purple on purple at work #ootd
  
{Day 3} Mail: Boring stack
  
 {Day 4} Someonething that makes you smile: that nose. You should hear the noises!
 
{Day 5} Tiny: my seeds are sprouting!
  
{Day 6} Lunch: So hungry I forgot until I was done. I guess that's what I get for eating #lunch at 5PM
  
 {Day 7-14} Who knows...

{Day 15} Sunset: driving home last night #nofilter
{Day 16} Flowers: having people visit means fresh flowers from Trader Joe's!
  
{Day 17} Something I hate: finding a spot at Trader Joe's!
 

This is where I labeled the next 3 days wrong. Whoops

{Day 18} Hair: next day 'do.
  
  {Day 19} Orange: The remnants of my afternoon juice. Carrots, kale, lemon, pineapple, ginger. Yum!
{Day 20} Something I drew: skull. I am the #worst at drawing!
  
 {Day 21} Bottle: #Charlottesville IPA represent
  
 {Day 22} Last thing I bought: Cappuccino from Joe Beans in #Lynchburg. Helped me make the drive home to #Charlotte
  
 {Day 23} Vegetable: Trader Joe's score for juicing
  
  {Day 24} So grateful: my boyzzz
 
 {Day 25} Looking down: on our way to some elbow-rubbin' schmooze fest for Connor's work
  
{Day 26} Black & White: coffee from Not Just Coffee. High octane Counter Culture! #catchingup
 
{Day 27} Somewhere I went: King's Kitchen with my parents
{Day 28} 1PM: Lake Norman with the boys #catchingup
{Day 29} Circle:...of boats #sundayfunday
 That's it for April. Hope you can join in the fun for May! And don't forget to follow me @mariel09.
 

2 comments:

Ashley Brooke said...

what a fun challenge! looks like we both have a trader joe's obsession! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your blog posts :)

La Cuoca said...

Thank you so much for following! I am obsessed with TJ's too :) I'm now following you!