Thursday, May 17, 2012

Engagement picture outfits

OK y'all, so I've come to a decision on what we're wearing tomorrow! My friend Meredith was a MAJOR help on Sunday when we met at Southpark, and I think I literally tried on every.single.dress in the mall! We went to Anthropologie, Lilly, J. Crew, Madewell, Francesca's, Belk, and Nordstrom. AND we found two dresses! The first one:
This dress just SCREAMED my name when we saw it! It was at Nordstrom's, and the brand is Taylor. The chevron, the color, the flirty skirt...everything is so perfect! It even has pockets, too! I'm pairing this with a simple gold bracelet and my Jack's.

Connor will wear his Citizen's and a blue button down with loafers.

The second outfit:


The dress is from Madewell, and I'll pair with my Lilly gold wedges, a long necklace and a skinny gold belt. The color is actually a darker navy, and is silk. It is so comfortable, and a lot nicer looking in person than this picture. Connor will wear khakis, a pink button down and a blazer. This I am picturing will be the "picnic" outfit.


Thoughts? Suggestions? People are saying that layers photograph well, but I don't really have anything that goes!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

What great dresses! I absolutely adore that first one. :)

Annie said...

Superrrrr cute! You must post some preview engagement pictures when you get them!

California Wife said...

That pink chevron dress is perfection!!! I can't wait to see your pictures, I'm sure they'll be fabulous.

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

I really love your outfit choices! I didn't wear a dress for ours, and if I could go back and change that, I would. Can't wait to see them!

Ruth said...

I love the first dress. The pictures are going to be beautiful