Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Etsy finds

As with every other person in the universe, I LOVE all things Etsy. I just bought a customized stamp for our upcoming paper products from Sincerely Yours Paper. Obsessed.

Custom Rubber Stamp: State Stamp (49 states available)
via
Here are some other things I'm loving right now!

To continue my love for State-themed things, this time from 1Canoe2:
Virginia State Series Letterpress Print
via
This one from Silly Buddy. Bowser is just ITCHING to wear this for our wedding! (Yes Connor, I can hear your eye roll from here)
Aqua Blue Honeycomb Bowtie Dog Collar
via
A Charlotte artisan! I'm in love with all of Worley Lighting's unique decorations!
Tree Branch Candle Holders I- Rustic Wood Candle Holders, Tree Slice, Wooden Candle Holders
via
Next from This Paper Ship. Yes, more NC goodness!
Home Sweet North Carolina fine art print
via

Nice modern pops of color from Aldari Art



Deer Antlers Yellow Citrine Chevron Print Set Nursery Wall Art Woodland Home Decor Office Art
via



What about y'all? What are you loving on Etsy?



1 comment:

Virginia Belle said...

I have to limit my Etsy time because I could literally spend hours browsing all of the cute stuff. I have been wanted to buy that exact Virginia print for awhile now, it's perfect!