Friday, June 22, 2012

Wedding weekend in DC!

I'm so excited that today is FRIDAY! This means that in just a few hours, Connor & I will be flying CLT--> DCA to visit with lots of our dear friends.

We will be picked up & chauffeured to their new home by VA Belle & VA Beau. I am ecstatic to FINALLY see their house! Connor has stayed with them once already, so I can't wait! Her decorations and taste are admirable! Love her design aesthetic! I literally haven't seen them in 1 year! The last time we were all together was for their 5-year Reunion at UVA!
 

This was when we went wine tasting during the day at Barboursville Winery on Saturday.
Dressed up for Reunions!
LOVE a good photobooth! And a Jefferson photobomb :)

We always have SO much fun together! They are such gracious hosts, and I can't wait to see what we'll get into tonight!

Saturday, we'll meet up with Connor's friends from Law School. It is Molly & Spencer's wedding weekend at Molon Lave Vineyards! Yay for these 2! They met in Law School and are so perfect for each other! (sorry for stealing these pics...only ones I could find!)
 Molly, Spencer, myself, Connor, Jackie & Am-D at 2L Barrister's Ball (i.e. Prom), Poker Night!
Hoping that most of this group will be there this weekend! This was 3L Barrister's Ball, the Masquerade!

 Molly with the boys, Summer 2009
 2010 Reunion at Biltmore!


I haven't seen the entire group since the Fall of 2010! It has been WAY too long!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxo,

3 comments:

Annie said...

You are a jet setting queen! Yall have fun!

Virginia Belle said...

I can't believe I haven't seen you in over a year! Those pictures totally remind me of how much fun we had at reunions last year. Can't wait to see you in a few hours :)

A Wedding Story said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the Jefferson photo bomb picture. Only in Virginia! Love it!