Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm back!

Well, I sure disappeared for a while, no? Long story short, I was applying for a new job and didn't want my blog to be found JUST IN CASE. I haven't quite figured out a way to keep blogging separate from my work life, as I don't want it to interfere or hurt me professionally. I just found out yesterday that they decided to go with someone else for the position, someone who "brings different experiences to the table". Whatever that means...

I have lots to write about! Our trip to Califorina was AMAZING from LA to Santa Barbara, and we went everywhere in between. We also obviously had fabulous meals that I documented extensively, and saw 2 celebs!

I also have been trying to get my craft on, and will hopefully have some successful projects to show soon. I went to PaperSource yesterday, and that place is DANGEROUS. I stocked up on Le Pens & paper and had to restrain myself not to buy everything in the store. Retail therapy helps heal the sting of rejection. Just sayin'.

Anyways, if anyone is still reading this blog...I'm BACK. Hopefully to stay.

xoxo,


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the job, but I'm sure that the right opportunity will come your way soon. I can't wait to hear about your trip to CA!

Annie said...

Glad you're back! Heck with that job! Drink more wine! ;)

Virginia Belle said...

I'm so happy you're back but I'm so sorry to hear about the job. I have a feeling something will come your way soon. I'm glad to have some Champagne&Mason Jars back in my life, I missed you!