Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our engagement pictures

Y'all. They're HERE! I got the gorgeous package from our photographer, Jodi Miller Photography, in the mail on Monday and immediately looked through them all. They turned out fabulously!! This is picture heavy but I hope you enjoy!
(obviously all photos are copyrighted)

Part 1
We started off having the picnic in my parent's backyard with yummy food and champagne, sitting on an old quilt that Connor's grandmother made. I picked up all the food at Foods of All Nations. We seriously had a feast!

Snuggle time with Bowser!





Part 2
We drove down to the end of their neighborhood and through a few no trespassing signs to one of the most gorgeous fields EVER. My sister & I used to walk with our grandfather here around this property. The light was perfect.



My sign! Read here if you missed how I made it









In case you're wondering, here are the details on what I wore:
Blue outfit: Dress from Ivy & Leo, Wedges from Lilly Pulitzer (my favorite shoes), cocktail ring from Kendra Scott, Necklace from Nordstrom (I think?), Earrings from Anthropologie a few years ago
Pink outfit: Dress from Taylor at Nordstrom, Shoes from Jack Rogers, Bracelet from Monkees Fredericksburg, Earrings from Chloe in Charlottesville forever ago


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love them all!

Ruth said...

I love them. And what a cute idea for a picnic

Sarah O said...

Your pictures look fabulous! I'm obsessed with both dresses!