Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!

Friday is finally here. I am excited for the things we have going on this weekend, which will include a dinner at Connor's boss' house, the farmer's market & cleaning our house, and drinks to celebrate a birthday.

Meredith's parents are in town this weekend to celebrate with her, and I can't wait to see them! Here we are with her awesome Dad, Dr. Free.

Happy birthday, Mere! Love you!


I think this also might be the weekend where we FINALLY paint one of our cornhole sets for the wedding. We're going to make it UVa-themed, and are hoping to find the right paint colors at Home Depot. I'll keep you posted on the progress! For some reason painting scares me! I guess if it turns out miserably we can just re-paint?

Our inspiration:

Monday evening we have a dinner with clients of Connor's, and I am SO excited for that! It is always nice to catch up with them.

This is one of the last weekends we're in town this Summer, so we need to make good use of it! I think we have every weekend in September and most of October booked up already so we really need to enjoy it!

What are y'all up to this weekend? Hope it's  fabulous!

xoxo,



No comments: