Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Target finds

Y'all, Target has really cranked it up this year! Connor & I went in this weekend and I had a really hard time resiting the cute jewelry, purses, and home decor items! Here are a few of my favorite things I saw...

First up, two really cute clutches with gold chain straps. Can go cross body!

via

via

And then there was the jewelry display. I stood there for about 5 minutes oohing and aahing over all of the pretties.

This ring came in a bunch of different colors, but the purple was my fave
via

This bracelet screams HOLIDAY! Love the gold polkadots!
via
This necklace reminds me of a J. Crew necklace I have. This is a great length and would look awesome with a LBD!
via  
I'm always on the lookout for leopard shoes, and I love these smoking slippers! They're a little big but really comfortable.
via
Another surprise was finding great work clothes. I bought these pants in the Pink and the Black, and wear one or the other on a weekly basis. They're really comfortable, and a little stretchy which helps when you work at a Culinary school! Also, the length is great. Love wearing them with the cheetah loafers!
via
And finally, my favorite new blouses...I have this blouse in Black & the White w/ Black Polkadots. I wish I could wear them every day! They're really comfortable, affordable, and SUPER CUTE. Tucked into a high-waisted pencil skirt or worn with skinny jeans, I always feel polished when I wear them.

Love the ruffle neck, the buttons, and the ties. The details are exceptional for the price!
via
So basically run to your closest Target for some great, affordable items!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I saw the scarves when I ran in there with the husband after church. Unfortunately, he was with me, so I couldn't gawk too long. I'm definitely going to check out that top; I love polka dots!