Friday, December 14, 2012

Charlotte Bloggers Dinner/Ornament Swap

Last night, I met 13 other Charlotte Bloggers at Aria for dinner and an ornament exchange. It was SO MUCH FUN, y'all! My friend Classic Annie set the whole thing up, and I helped her organize the Yankee Swap for our Ornament Exchange (rules here). It was such a fun activity!

 Of course these girls would have the CUTEST wrapped gifts!
  This was my first time meeting these girls! They are such talented bloggers! It was such a treat to gab about blogging and Charlotte.  

I played "Stalkarazzi" last night, which I always enjoy :)
 Cheers! {Instagrammed/tweeted}
 We had so much fun! I tried to get everyone...sorry if I left you off!

 The food was also REALLY good! I ordered the Pappardelle, which came with braised short ribs. I also had the Rosemary Pomegranate Prosecco cocktail. YUM!
 After dinner, we took a group photo (except Rachel who had to get home to her little one!)

Top Row:  Laura, Bre, Kate, Beth, Me, Lulu, Maran, Lauren
Bottom Row:  Bri, Christina, Mindy, Michelle, April
 
We also took some split group shots, to make a more manageable picture!

"Talls" (nice pose, Lulu!)
 
 "Smalls"
 Beth & I! Love this girl
 
 GORGEOUS! Kate & Maran

I was SO seriously nervous about this but as soon as I got to Aria my nerves went away. These girls were all super welcoming to a newbie blogger like myself!

I can't wait until we do this again soon!

2 comments:

Kate said...

You were nervous? Aw sweetie, you're cute! Nice to meet you last night and hope to see you at our next get-together!

Leslie said...

It looks like a great time! How fun. :)