I am so excited for this weekend! Well, mostly. Connor's heading to Nashville tonight for his bachelor party and I'm going to miss him like crazy. I have tried to fill up the days/nights as best as I can with fun stuff in his absence.
Tonight I'm going with some of my girlfriends to a party at Neiman's. They're launching a new line, CUSP. CUSP is a more Contemporary part of the store, with some really great Brands. I'm excited to check it out!
On Saturday morning, the USNWC is hosting their annual St. Patrick's day event. There will be a Green Color Run in the morning (5K) followed by them dying their river green at 1:00 and Tim Reynolds playing (HOLLA)
- 9:00 a.m. – Color Me Green 5K
- 10:30 a.m. – Cornhole Tournament
- 10:30 a.m. – Beer Garden Acoustic Session from Mike Strauss
- 1:00 p.m. – River turns green and live music by the Tim Reynolds and TR3 begins
- 4:00 p.m. – Live music by the Mike Strauss Band begins
- 5:00 p.m. – Music ends
He'll be home Sunday evening so I think I'll survive without him. What are your weekend plans? I hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day and celebrate being Irish!!