Here's a list of things that will hopefully get done in the next few weeks!
- Going to my first dress fitting tonight. I'm not sure how that's going to go. Am I supposed to bring my shoes? I feel really unprepared for this...
- I have been engagement ring-less for 2.5 weeks! It is at the jeweler in NY because they're matching it to my band! Hopefully they will send it soon
The mold is a really plain metal, so that's why it looks so dull. They're doing channel-set diamonds with the mill grain edge to match the vintage look of my ring, in Platinum. It's going to be as thin as they can get it! EEEE I can't WAIT to see it! Connor is going with a plain 5 mm Palladium band that will wear just like Platinum. We are engraving each other's band which will be a surprise until our wedding day. What should I put for his?
- My Bridal Shower is next weekend! My sister is putting it together and I can't wait to see my Cville people there! I will be going dress shopping this weekend for it!
Hoping I get lucky at the Lilly store and can find SOMETHING to wear :)
- We went to Frugal MacDoogal's about a month ago in SC. We got 6 Liter bottles each of Vodka (Smirnoff), Whiskey (Maker's Mark, duh), and Sauza Silver (Tequila). Think that's enough? We also got 6 cases of wine and 2 cases of Champagne, and will pick up beer the week of our wedding so it's fresh!
- I was in Old Navy the other week returning some Honeymoon dresses I got online....
(Y'all. This dress. So comfy and SUPER flattering! Wore it to St. Patty's!)
AAAaaaaaanyways. I couldn't help but browse in the kid's section. They had a display of Easter dresses all in varying shades of Coral! I purchased 3 of them for Connor's Niece, and ended up returning 2 of them. I'm glad I was able to pick one! How cute are they??
I kept one of the cardigans and the MINI GOLD SANDALS! I mean. I just couldn't pass that up. Now we just need to find her a tiny hat to go along with it!
- Here is a close-up of the adorable champagne glasses Kristen's friend made. I'm trying to convince her to open an Etsy store...will post that if it happens!
- Our RSVP's keep rolling in! (Thank you!!) Here's the updated count:
Haven't heard: 79
Haven't heard: 79
Our RSVP date was a little on the early side, so hopefully people keep sending in the postcards!
(Our friend Ryan sent in this hilarious one!)
- Besides shopping for ME this weekend, we need to get Connor's suit! We're going with Navy. Hoping we find one!
- Also, since the weather isn't going to be great this weekend, I've got some DIY projects to tackle. Namely a very non-wedding related but very important one: House numbers! I'm going to paint them onto the new column Connor's Dad made when he was here.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I will hopefully be very productive!