Monday, May 13, 2013

Weather obsessed

So I generally am a little weather-obsessed in normal life. For example, every morning when I'm waking up, I look at the hourly weather in Charlotte, and maybe in Charlottesville, Charleston or St. Martin. Just to see what's up. Once the month of May hit (OMG), I started looking at the month-of forecast for Charlottesville. Since we are having an outdoor ceremony in the end of May in Virginia, I know that there's a strong chance it will rain that day. But it would be nice to know if we need umbrellas or sunglasses at our wedding!

I looked at the Farmer's Almanac, and was a little bummed to see that May 20-27 will be cool and possibly rainy. But there's nothing I can do so I'll just wait it out.



I also checked Weather Underground, and next week is looking kinda perfect. So we'll see, I guess! I mean, Thursday the 23rd says high of 76 and sunny. That's as far as the forecast goes!

Until May 25th, I will be checking the weather report on various websites obsessively. Because I'm crazy like that.

What were your obsessions the last few weeks before your wedding?

xoxo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm sure the weather will be okay. It seems that the weather predictions are always a little off, so I wouldn't worry. Also, I've seen some adorable wedding pictures in the rain, so it could end up being a good thing! Right before my wedding, I was obsessed with all the little details, which way the programs were facing, etc. It's a lot of stress!

HMC said...

I would totally do the same thing--I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!