Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday Link Up

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!

I've been kind of a mess this week, getting back into the swing of things (things=not being on a beach with a rum drink in my hand). Life is quite hard.

This is a really cute link-up from some of my favorite local bloggers (A. Liz Adventures & Carolina Charm), so I thought I'd join them today to share my 5 favorite things this gorgeous Friday morning.


::ONE:: Putting wedding gifts to good use
My mother gifted us an awesome Breville Espresso machine, and my BFF Lara sent us espresso cups, so my early summer work schedule demands a good cuppa in the mornings
::TWO:: Wedding photos
As you probably know, I got married a few weeks ago, and I've been eagerly awaiting our professional pictures to come in. In the mean time, I have collected pictures that our friends + family posted into a big album for everyone to see. It has been so fun reliving our wedding through their eyes!
::THREE:: Bowser in a Basket
Connor gave me an adorable beach cruiser for our wedding, and a basket big enough to hold our 11-pound Boston Terrier, Bowser, in it. He and I have been going on evening rides through our neighborhood, jamming to Zach Brown Band. He did not like the first few rides but now he's gotten used to them. Hello, my name is Mariel and I am a crazy dog mom.
::FOUR:: Normal weekending in Charlotte
We are so excited to be spending the weekend at home. No traveling, driving anywhere crazy, etc. We are watching our friend's dog and he and Bowser always have so much fun. We are looking forward to heading to the Farmer's Market in the morning, followed by an afternoon on the Lake

::FIVE:: Food Truck Friday
We are excited to finally make it to Food Truck Friday tonight in South End. We have a good amount of people that we roped in to coming with us. I will be eagerly waiting in line for some Papi Queso!

What about you? What are you excited about today?

xoxo,
Mrs. C

3 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my gosh...I'm jealous of food truck Friday!!!! Sounds amazing. And weekends at home with no plans are the best!

Leslie said...

Your dog is so cute! I'm just excited that it's Friday!

Ruth said...

I have spent my day getting my Jeep serviced, studying, hitting the farmer's market and napping. The food truck festival sounds like so much fun.