Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday


 Good morning! I'm linking up again with April & Christina for today's 5 Friday Faves! I hope you play along.

:: ONE ::
 
My new jam. Listen to it while you read the rest. HAPPY WEEKEND!

:: TWO ::

 Charlotte Social blogger meet-up! We met at NoDa Brewery last night, got dinner from the Tin Kitchen, and then popped over to Bird Song for one last drink. I have loved getting to know some of these ladies over the past year and I really enjoyed meeting some new faces!
L-R
Tamara, Kristen, Steph, April, Me, ElizabethBre, Bri, Alexa, Teresa & Vanessa
Then Kristen and I took some lovers in the sunset pictures. I'm bad at taking selfies!

:: THREE ::
Officially changed my name! I have a LONG post on the ins and outs of legally changing your last name that I will share next week. It's a lot of waiting in line and waiting for the mail. PITA!

:: FOUR ::
Crazy Dog Owner alert. I got Bowser a life jacket for our beach trip next week. I might be more excited about him in the life jacket than he is. Isn't he adorbs?

:: FIVE ::
It's my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND lovers! I can't wait to spend the weekend in ATL with my besties.

Have a great weekend y'all! Have some champers for me.


post signature

7 comments:

Carolina Charm said...

WOOHOO! Happy Birthday weekend!!!

Also, I just got our fur baby a camping backpack, soooooo glad I'm not the only crazy dog momma.

Sad I missed last night! Looked so fun! xx

Z said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is coming soon too. Although, the digits have watered my excitment a bit! :) Have fun, you are beautiful.

Bri Buzali said...

It was so great seeing you last night! It's been so fun getting to know you in real life and I can't wait to catch up again soon!

Heading to check out your wedding pics now!

Jennifer Martinez said...

that doggy life vest! I NEED!

Jennifer @ www.theladyandhertramps.blogspot.com

BlitzAndGlam said...

It was nice meeting you at the meet-up! I can't wait until the next one. P.S. The life jacket is too cute.

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

megan said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend!!