Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday 5

 Today I'm linking up again with A. Liz Adventures & Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday! I hope you play along!

I got these shoes at Target this week, after seeing my favorite blogger's Instagram feed! They are super comfortable, and leave a little glitter everywhere they go. Love them!


:: 2 ::

New Blog Design!

What do you think? I'm kind of swooning over it for now...

 
I made this homemade peach ice cream for our dinner party on Sunday and saved a little bit for this week. I liked adding a Speculoos cookie on top for a little extra spice. YUM!
 
I am OBSESSED with this new Lilly. The pattern, the open back....I die. This is SO MAJ. (yes, talking like RZ on Friday is always a good idea)
 
We are going to NYC over Labor Day and just booked the tickets this week. I can't wait to soak up the city! We're going to a black tie wedding at the Pierre, so I'm going to do some formal dress shopping after work! Tough life.

I hope you have a great weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

Rent the Runway!

FrancesLila said...

The new look for the blog is very slick! Love it M.
xo