Monday, July 15, 2013

Charlotte Blogger BBQ

 On Saturday, Classic Annie had us over for a big BBQ. It was so great meeting new people whose blog I LOVE reading, and seeing familiar faces. Since I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, I am always a little nervous since these bloggers are pros. But they have been so welcoming since the beginning, and I feel like they're becoming great friends. We had a blast and I definitely did not take many pictures. Too much fun!
 
I was excited to finally meet Dee and Miss Shelby! Mills loves babies
 Everyone brought a side, and Annie so graciously provided burgers and hot dogs. It was quite a spread!
 
I brought an enormous platter of watermelon (platter from Ikea)

Kevin and his brother
So much fun!
It was fun oohing and aahing over all of the gorgeous babies!
Anni, Faith, Katie, Dee, & Rachel
The whole group!
 
It was so much fun, and I loved making new friends!
 
Happy Monday!
 
post signature
 

4 comments:

DeAnna Stephens said...

so fun! cute pictures of Shelby! BTW - Anni's blog is here!
http://jayandanni.blogspot.com/2013/07/charlotte-blogger-cookout.html

Life with Elizabeth said...

The watermelon was so good! So glad I got to see you!

Anni said...

So fun meeting you! I've been catching up on your blog during nap time!

LuLu said...

It was so nice to see you again.