Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Faves

5 Friday Faves link-up with A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness & The Good Life!

 :: ONE ::

 YOU!
Thank you for your thoughtful comments on yesterday's post. You really brought me out of whatever pit of despair I had put myself in. I am going to get through this. Y'all are the best.
 

 :: TWO ::

 I wanted to create my own professional-looking photo album, with flush-mount pages and a nice cover. I read about BrideBox, and it sounded to be exactly what I was looking for. You download the software and then go to town! You can fully customize the layouts, or use a pre-designed template. I'm obviously doing the DIY route, because I enjoy making my life more difficult. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

 :: THREE ::

 My Best Friend's Birthday!
She's joining me in the 26 Club on Tuesday! I will be driving to Charleston to celebrate with her next weekend. It is going to get WILD!

 :: FOUR ::

 MAIL
Yesterday we got our Canvas Prints that I ordered last week AND I got the BaubleBar earrings.  Yay!

:: FIVE ::

 HRH Prince George of Cambridge
It was an exciting week! I love the Royal Family (remember, I even invited Wills & Kate to our wedding! AND they responded!), and thought it was so sweet the way they came out together. They looked adorable and that BABY is so adorable!


That's it for this week. What about you? What are you feeling this week?


post signature
 

4 comments:

Jaclyn Larisa Youngquist said...

Loving the canvas prints! They look awesome. And I love the royal family as well, they look so happy with their new baby.

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

the bee said...

I love that I can identify the pairs of earrings to the left and right of the green ones : )

Whitney said...

Those canvas prints are amazing!!!

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

I don't think Kate ever has a bad hair, face, or clothing day EVER! She always looks gorgeous. That's so cute you invited them to your wedding! Can you imagine if they actually came?! Where all are y'all going when you come here to Charleston? Let me know if you need any ideas!