Friday, September 27, 2013

Back to it: Five on Friday!

 It's Five on Friday time again! I love playing along with DarciNatasha, Christina, and April 
 
 
My new jam: Bastille. I heart the album. Download it now!

My new Philip Lim for Target bag. I've been carrying it everywhere! It's so practical & roomy, and tres chic
I saw this post on Style Me Pretty a few months ago and I knew I needed to make it!
Mine is a little wonky, and the lighting is horrible in our bathroom, but I needed a new place to hold our everyday toiletries, and this DIY totally spoke to me!

This event sells out every year, and we got our tickets early for once! The weather looks perfect for day drinking, and we are so excited to go!
We're planning on sanding the rest of the stain off our deck tomorrow, and hopefully we can start staining it on Sunday! This has been a project that has been hanging over our heads for about a year! It's going to feel so good when it's done!

Happy Friday, y'all! Hope you enjoy the weekend.

xoxo,

post signature
 

4 comments:

Lauren @ www.southpearlliving.com said...

Oh my gosh, the deck, I love! Cute blog!

Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis said...

Love that DIY for your jewelry. Have fun on saturday, I wish I was partaking in oktoberfest somewhere!

xxx
Jaclyn
Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

Dee Stephens said...

Brad refinished our deck one year and worked his ass off! He swore he would hire it out next time!! LOL!! Have fun at Octoberfest. It's one event I've never been to in the 11 years I've lived here!

Amanda {Kids and Cabernet} said...

Just found your blog via the link up - love it :) the Jew
Rey tray is SO cute!


Amanda
www.kidsandcabernet.blogspot.com