Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday 5

It's FRIDAY! You know what that means....
 
Join me as I like up with some great bloggers {april, darci, natasha, and christina}

Holly & Wilson's wedding weekend in Charleston!

 I am SO excited to celebrate these two! We have known Wilson since we moved to Charlotte, and met Holly pretty soon after. We were out on Montford when they first met, and were so excited when they started dating. They are such a sweet couple that are perfect for each other! They're getting married on Saturday at the Legare-Waring House and it is going to be a PERFECT weekend!
 

 Pumpkin season at Trader Joe's

I am obsessed with the pumpkin products Trader Joe's offers. I used up my "reserve" box of pancake/waffle mix a while ago, and now I can stock up for the year! I went a little crazy, and got the pancake mix, the bread mix (and promptly made pumpkin muffins), and the scone mix. I will also get the pumpkin butter, as well as anything I can find! What's your favorite TJ pumpkin item?

 

 New Fall TV shows

I have fallen hard for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and am kind of into The Blacklist.
The Hostages (I heart Toni Colette) is really great.
Sleepy Hollow is meh.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is from Joss Whedon, who is a genius. We shall see how it goes!

Soon to be featured on Style Me Pretty!

Like I mentioned this week, our wedding was selected to be featured! I can't wait to share the post with y'all!


Seeing these lovelies soon!

We booked our flight to visit Charlie & Christina, to see their new baby. We can't wait to meet him and give him lots of smooches and snuggles!

I love that I still have their Save The Date magnet....full circle! We could not be more happy for them on their new addition!
 
 
That's it for today! Enjoy the weekend!
 
xoxo
post signature
 

7 comments:

Elise @ cheers yall said...

found your blog on the linkup...YAY! my family actually just moved from charlotte...it's my hometown! :) and your wedding is on SMP!? GIRL! AMAZING!!!! as an SMP lover, i'm drooling!!!

xx
elise

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

The Lagare-Waring is so pretty and the weather's going to be great this weekend so I'm sure it'll be a great wedding! I need to hit up TJ's for some of those pumpkin mixes! I love anything pumpkin! Congrats on being featured on Style Me Pretty!

caitmdean said...

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I have been meaning to check out The Goldbergs too. New TV shows are one of my favorite things about Fall!

Dee Stephens said...

I haven't been to Trader Joes in forever!! sad :( Have a blast in Charleston!!

Miss Lace said...

I'm obsessed with Blacklist! What station is Dracula on? Haven't heard of it.

Jenny {jennycollier.com} said...

SO exciting about the Style Me Pretty feature. Can't wait to see it.

Leslie said...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Congratulations again on Style Me Pretty. I will have to check out Trader Joe's pumpkin stuff. I'm loving fall so far!