Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday. She has been such a pillar of strength for us over the years, especially within the past few months. She has been my dad's nurse/caretaker/cook/driver/advocate since his first of 2 major surgeries in July, and I am so grateful for her boundless care and attention she has paid to get him back to his fighting weight.
I wish I could be there with her today as she rings in another year of being fabulous, but I know my sister, aunts, and dad will take good care of her. They're eating at Blue Mountain Brewery and I know my dad and sis have some good things up their sleeves for her!
 So Mom.....I hope you enjoy your birthday! Treat yo'self
 Love,
Mar
 
post signature

2 comments:

Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis said...

My mom is so special to me too. I'm glad you were blessed with such a wonderful woman for a mother, happy birthday to her!

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

Sweet post! My Mom's birthday is this month too!