Thursday, November 7, 2013

#CM2013 {reception pt. 3}

If you've missed any of the other #CM2013 wedding posts, click the Wedding tab at the top!

Sorry for the delay on this one! I kinda forgot I didn't post it when I thought I did... 

Here are some amazing dance pics. They're always the most fun to look at! Our friends had a blast
Cupid shuffle I believe
Gangam Style! Hahaha
Something sweet and slow




I love seeing 3 of my best friends from different places all together!


Call Me Maybe was a MUST PLAY. I mean...hysterical
Connor's boss and client came from Charlotte!

I wish I knew what song this was

My aunts and cousins from Massachusetts had a blast!


Ryan's signature spin
Aw! Cam and Kristina are getting married next October!
One of my co-workers and her fiance. They're the sweetest
My dad's best friend from college and his adorable wife. They're my unofficial aunt & uncle
Dance off!
And then it was time for one last song....Journey's "Don't Stop Believin"



Our event coordinator got everyone outside and set up with the sparklers while I went upstairs with Connor to get changed before our big exit! It was a perfect evening

We had so much fun walking through the sparklers! I totally didn't know what to do, but I was so excited so I was like fist bumping with my dirty Jacks and gold clutch.



 
And that's a wrap! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed our wedding posts!

xoxo
post signature
 

3 comments:

megan said...

The reception definitely looked like a blast!

The Reedy Review said...

Your wedding dress and getaway dress are absolutely stunning. Can't decide which one I love more! We truly do have the same style.

KatiePerk said...

Looks like such a fun wedding! I loved both of your dresses!