Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday 5: Spotlight on Paper Skyscraper

Friday at last! Hope you enjoy reading along with me this week, as I join AprilDarciNatasha, and Christina!


This week, I thought I'd highlight one of my favorite stores in Charlotte: Paper Skyscraper. I was there this week getting cards and gifts for friends, and I couldn't resist snapping pics of some of their items. They have books, cards, candles, jewelry, magazines, art, etc. A little bit of everything! The owners, Ron & Tim, are always there and their entire staff is so knowledgeable and helpful.

FYI....they have a lot of Boston Terrier stuff, so I always go a little cray cray...
 For the dog lovers! I had to resist buying more BT art. It was hard to pass it up!

These adorable coasters for the holidays! They had a lot of great styles
 
This Fred Flare mug. I fell in love with it last year, and when I saw it back in stock I had to get it!
 
These adorable piggy candlesticks. I am developing an obsession with pig-themed decor (thanks to seeing these bookends at the butcher shop in DC), and I have a feeling these will come home with me on my next visit!
 
Who doesn't love a good Moscow Mule? They are just NOT the same without the copper mug, and I was thrilled to spot these! Connor and I only have one mug, and I think I need to get another one so we can drink together!


That's it for this week! Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo
post signature

13 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

paper skyscraper is the best store for gifts in charlotte! even my hubby agrees!! LOVE this PS filled post!! xx elise

Kristen Brown said...

LOVE that store! I always do all of my Christmas shopping there. Also love visiting their pup too!

Makeshift Margaritas said...

I've been on the lookout for copper mugs, too! I have a schnauzer/poodle mix so I have yet to find something with a schnoodle on it! (But if I did, I'd buy it immediately!!)

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

I picked up some of those mugs over the summer. Which reminds me I should break them out this weekend. :)

Enjoy your weekend.

Rachel said...

GREAT theme for a 5 on Friday! I love PS :) One of my favorite shops in Charlotte!

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Paper Skyscraper is a true favorite and I never go there enough! What a cute place it is and I love that the owners are always working.

Caitlin C. said...

I love everything in this post! Those coasters... ADORABLE!

Carolina Charm said...

One of my favorite stores! :)

Christa at Forever Young said...

Definitely not the same without the copper mug. I ordered ours from fab.com. Sometimes they have great sales on sets! Stopping by from the linkup. Happy Friday!

Leslie said...

What a great store! Those are great picks!

Renee @ Sassy Wife, Classy Life said...

That store looks so cute, I LOVE the coasters! Have a great weekend! :)

Haley said...

I used to live near Paper Skyscraper and still haven't been by...looks like I'll have to find an excuse to go there soon! SO many cute things!

Samantha said...

Paper Skyscraper is the BEST!! I'm all about some dog art too - we picked up a goldendoodle painting in Duck last year :) Hope you had a great weekend!