Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday 5

 Another Friday link-up!
 


 I

Our Style Me Pretty feature yesterday!
 
I am over the MOON about it
 

II

 Social Dress Shop Party
I met my friend Mary at JT Posh last night for the anniversary of Social Dress Shop, held at my favorite consignment store J.T. Posh. They had bubbles & sweets, and tons of fabulous items to browse through. I ended up getting a gorgeous pair of black leather pumps which were an absolute STEAL! They are Cole Haan Air and they were only $25. I'm serious.
After shopping, we walked to Fran's Filling Station, one of my favorite restaurants in town. We shared the bacon wrapped tater tots and each got the mussels, and split a side of parmesan garlic fries. It was SO GOOD!

III

 Old Navy's baby clothes
I got some ADORABLE clothes for my niece and nephew. The polka-dot dress will be perfect for Thanksgiving wear (they stay in France over Christmas, so we do presents at Thanksgiving), especially with the ruffle-bottom black leggings & red velveteen shoes (!!!!). I can't wait to see it on her. For our nephew, I got him some practical clothes, and then I saw these awesome PJ's. He LOVES Bowser, and I thought, why not get him some dog-patterned ones? I think he'll love them!



 

IV

 Ready for Christmas!
We're done with our holiday cards, and have taken down our fall decorations....now it's time for Christmas! I want to try a few new things this year, specifically making my own wreath. What are you attempting to make this year?

V

Seeing Connor's family in just a few days!
We haven't all been together since our wedding, and I can't wait see them! We will be drinking lots of champagne and eating lots of yummy food next week, this break will be much appreciated!
That's all I've got! Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo,
 
post signature
 

6 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

i absolutely love JT posh! the best!! xx

Lacey Jo said...

That's awesome about getting featured on that site. That restaurant looks sooo tasty!

The Mama Duck Blog said...

That wreath is gorgeous! I've never been to JT Posh...might just have to stop by next week!

Haley said...

Found your blog through the Carolina Bloggers group - I don't even have babies or nephews or nieces or anything in my life, but I was at Old Navy last night and they really do have the CUTEST baby clothes. Can't even handle it!!

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

So fun you went to the Social Dress Shop anniversary! I wish they would open one near me! Those pj's are so cute! You've just given me an idea for my niece/nephews!

Taylor Rae said...

Love the Style Me Pretty feature!! Congrats :)

Same blog, new name:
www.tayloredandturquoise.blogspot.com