Friday, May 2, 2014

carry me back....

I'm excited to announce that we will be moving to Virginia this summer! We made the decision a few months ago to move to Charlottesville so we could be closer to our family, and it sure is bittersweet. We have made such fabulous friends here in Charlotte over the past 4 1/2 years, and it has been hard packing up our belongings and starting the goodbyes. Our friends have been so supportive of our decision, which makes it a little easier, but we will miss the Queen City so much!

I've been documenting the chaos of getting our house ready, so once we are under contract I'd love to share some funny pictures and stories. We have been working on getting our house ready since we got back from our trip to Portland/Seattle, and it sure has been a crazy time.

We are also on the hunt for a house in Charlottesville, and will hopefully be able to find one when we visit next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I'll be able to share more soon, promise!

xoxo,
post signature

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

No wonder you couldn't make it the other night! Congrats!!

Leslie said...

What happy news! The husband and I lived in C-Ville during his grad school, and I loved it (and still miss it). Best of luck with moving!

Lauren Scorzafava said...

Wow! Congratulations! I wish you luck with moving!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Yuyu907 said...

Such a big decision!!! Congrats!!! Miss y'all ><'